Jupiter Medical Center is a not-for-profit 327-bed regional medical center located in the seaside community of Jupiter, Florida in Northern Palm Beach County. Since our founding in 1979, we have flourished to become one of South Florida's most respected and preferred hospitals, consistently performing in the top 10 percent of hospitals for patient quality and satisfaction. All of the physicians, nurses, technologists, administrative staff and volunteers at Jupiter Medical Center are highly committed and dedicated to offering world-class care, close to home.
Top Reasons to Work at Jupiter Medical Center
- Excellent Pay and Benefits -- Team member surveys show overall satisfaction with Jupiter Medical Center's pay and benefits. Other amenities include an on-site fitness center, and a professional development program.
- Stimulating Work Environment -- Life-saving procedures, breakthrough clinical research trials, and leading-edge procedures occur every day.
- Passionate Team Members -- Team members at JMC care deeply about their contribution at work, knowing that it ultimately makes a positive impact on patients, team members, and the community.
- Support for Personal Training and Development -- Jupiter Medical Center supports on-the-job training, professional development, and continued education of its team members with a wide variety of opportunities.
- Compelling Mission -- To deliver excellent and compassionate health care advancing the well-being of the people we serve