Full time, Days, weekends as needed
SIGN ON BONUS - $4000.00
No more than 30 min from hospital for required on call responsibilities.
Reporting to the Director of Cardiac Services with accountability to the Team Facilitator and Team is responsible for the operation of special radiographic equipment and assisting in the care of the patient.
1. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to care for adult and geriatric patients based on the developmental stages of the patient. Instructs and educates patient and family regarding procedures performed in a comprehensive manner, considering the developmental needs of the patient.
2. Assists nurse and physician in patient assessment and monitoring. Assists nurses preparing outpatients for procedures.
3. Performs daily assignments including scrubbing, circulating, recording hemodynamics, and administering post procedural care per policies.
4. Monitors radiographic equipment during invasive and related cardiac procedures. Burns compact disc relative to the procedure being performed. Checks to make sure that all patient procedure transfer over to archiving system for permanent storage.
5. May determine LV function from the LV angiogram acquired during digital imaging. May perform stenosis analysis on digital images.
6. Attends all mandatory in service education programs as required by area of service.
7. Transports patients to and from the Cath Lab as needed.
8. May perform quality control; maintains equipment according to established procedures and safety policies. Utilizes supplies and equipment in the provision of patient care in a manner that assures quality, cost effective patient care. Maintains responsibility for transport and inventory management of contrast media.
9. On-call requirement to provide patient care in the lab during emergency procedures.
10. Adheres to all Northwest Community Hospital standards, policies and procedures.
NCH at a glance:
Northwest Community Healthcare (NCH) is known for compassionate care and its convenient location. But it's our advanced technologies, clinical expertise and state-of-the-art facilities that offer the latest treatments and assure the care, comfort and safety of our patients and the community. NCH offers:
Annually, NCH treats an average of 24,000 inpatients and conducts:
NCH provides our patients and community with safe, high quality care - and it shows. Here are a few of the many awards and designations we've recently achieved:
Individuals with the necessary credentials are encouraged to apply online at: www.nch.org/careers