Are you looking for a change to a clinical practice where you can use your leadership talents and education to its fullest potential? Then this dynamic role with American Vascular Access’s (AVA) at our Lanham Dialysis Access Center is what you’re looking for. With a primary focus toward daily operational management, marketing and physician relations this role is responsible for ensuring a patient and family centered care environment. AVA is seeking a clinical leader that will employ the tools and skills of continuous quality improvement and effective leadership to ensure a highly reliable clinical operation.
- 24/7 Organization & Management of complete clinical operations
- Collaborates and communicates with all levels of AVA, center physicians, staff, owners and referring providers.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to senior management
- In person marketing, outside sales, physician relations and recruiting experience as this position involves marketing to active and potential referring providers
- Responsible for legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including but not limited to those within the Compliance Process, AHCA , TXDOH, and HIPAA .
American Vascular, Lanham Dialysis Access Center
- Outpatient facility access, practice or surgery center operations experience.
- 5 – 8 year’s clinical operations/clinical experience.
- 3 – 5 years of clinical lead/ management experience
- Working knowledge of outpatient services to include dialysis access, interventional radiology, cardiac cath, or outpatient surgical services.
- BA in Healthcare management required, MA in Healthcare management preferred.
- Medical degree as an RN, Radiologic Technologist, Surgical Technologist, Vascular Sonographer in conjunction with a business degree highly desired.
Local candidates only
Compensation package: Flexible based upon experience. Please include salary history when applying.