Within nursing services, the Registered Nurse assumes the accountability and responsibility as a professional nurse for providing "Patient Centered Care" for an assigned group of patients.
- The RN plans, directs, and evaluates nursing care while providing a holistic view, which may include dimensions of physical, developmental, emotional, psychosocial, cultural, spiritual, and functional status.
- Assessment involves the orderly collection of information to develop a comprehensive Standard of Care to meet identified patient care outcomes, and evaluate effectiveness of a nursing plan of care.
- Established nursing objectives, standards, policies, and procedures will be followed in administering nursing care.
- Initial assessments provide a baseline for future comparisons that can be made in order to individualize care.
- Ongoing assessment and reassessment are required to meet the patient's changing needs.
- RN ensures accurate documentation, adequate supplies and is knowledgeable in operation of equipment.
To apply, visit www.jupitermed.com/careers .