The qualified candidate for the EP Supervisor position will be a registered nurse or technologist who is responsible for the management of the EP Labs and supervision of personnel assigned to that unit. Responsible for meeting the Heart Rhythm Society practice guidelines. Also responsible for management of human, fiscal, and other resources, development of personnel, and compliance with regulatory and professional standards. The inventory, distribution/inventory of medications may be required.
- Will work 5 days a week to assist Dr. Keim, Dr. Nsah and future EP Physicians during Watchmen, Ablation and Device Cases.
- Will be required to complete EP education through Springboard/Duke Educational program. 3 Courses on-line to be completed in 9 months (3 months per course). At the end of the course will be required to sit for the RCES Certification program. Would be given time at work to complete on-line programs. Curriculum attached.
- There would be no Cath call requirement but would take EP weekend call which would be expanded to end at 2PM to cover Cases.
- Will be expected to work with BioMed and Vendors to be able to trouble shoot all equipment prior to calling for support (looking for see it, do it).
- Will schedule arrival times in EP.
- Will work with EP Manager (Amy) to schedule proper staffing mix for the labs on a daily basis.
- Will be first response for any concerns of the EP physicians.