The award-winning Northside Hospital Healthcare System is preferred locally and respected nationally. Join us and discover for yourself why we’re one of Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work’ and among their 2019 Employees’ Choice Award winners. We currently have opportunities at all 3 of our locations offering you many options.You will be responsible for assisting physicians during cardiac catheterizations, interventional procedures, pacemaker/ICD insertions, electrophysiology, and other cardiovascular procedures by circulating, monitoring, and scrubbing for procedures. You will provide patient care to adult and geriatric patients.
* Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and have a Georgia Registered Nurse license
* Two (2) year’s experience in a Cath Lab or interventional lab or 2 years of critical care experience with the addition of a cath lab internship
* Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
* Thorough knowledge of cardiac arrhythmia interpretation.
* RCIS certification preferred upon hire, and required within 2 years
Learn more about our unmatched environment and benefits, including:• Extremely competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits• An excellent 403b retirement plan with employer match and pension plan• Strong flexibility and work/life balance• Specialty shift differentials and our Nursing Excellence Track (NEXT) program• Tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness• Local traveler benefits for those living 100+ miles from facility• Relocation Assistance for out-of-state candidates provided For consideration, please apply online at: https://jobs.northside.com/job/9009619/registered-nurse-cardiac-cath-lab-atlanta-ga/#tab-id-2 Discover Northside. Apply now to join our team! Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
<img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://northsidehospital.contacthr.com/66870480.jpg />
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: