At AdventHealth Waterman, formerly Florida Hospital Waterman, we deliver whole-person heart care in Tavares, Florida. We are proud to be the first hospital in north Lake County to receive full accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for our Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Top Reasons Why You Want To Work At AdventHealth Waterman:
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as educational reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- State of the art unit with “Pod” Structure
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Registered Nurse Cardiology Cath Lab, Full-Time Days – Job # 18010628
- $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus, $3000.00 relocation incentive
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license required or if new graduate, offer contingent on passing NCLEX
- Basic Life Support (BLS) - Accredited through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS at time of hire
- Minimum 1 to 5 years RN experience required
- BSN or MSN, or Bachelor’s/Master’s in Healthcare related field preferred
Cath / EP Lab Tech, Full-Time Days – Job # 19004486
- $5,000.00 Sign on Bonus, $3000.00 relocation incentive
- Graduate of AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology, Invasive Cardiovascular Technology, Paramedic Program or Respiratory Therapist Program
- Cardiac or special procedure experience – preferred
- ECG interpretation experience - preferred
- Certified/Registered Radiologic Technologist, Invasive Cardiovascular Technologist, Paramedic or Respiratory Therapist in State of FL
- Registered with American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) - Accredited through American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) - Accredited through American Heart Association or American Red Cross – preferred or must be acquired within three (3) months of employment
Apply online to appropriate job # above.