Providence is calling an Electrophysiology (EP) Technologist (Cardiac Cath Lab, Day Shift, 1.0) to St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana.
We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
We can offer relocation and a $5,000.00 sign on bonus to well qualified external applicants.
In this position you will:
• Use specialized equipment to perform procedures that include fluoroscopy and digital image capture resulting in the accurate diagnosis and/or optimal treatment of congenital or acquired heart arrhythmias.
• Evaluate patient responses to diagnostic or interventional manuevers during Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular laboratory procedures.
• Maintain maximum patient safety and comfort.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Graduate of an accredited school of Cardiovascular or Radiographic Technology
• National Registry as a Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (CCI) OR Registered Radiologic Technologist (AART) in good standing through the Montana Board of Radiologic Technologists
• Current Basic Life Saving(BLS) certification through the American Heart Association (AHA)
• 2 years of experience in a cardiovascular laboratory
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Electrophysiology technologist (EPT) experience
About the hospital you will serve.
St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana has more than 250 licensed beds and serves patients from 17 counties. We have been recognized as a Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospital and among many other awards, have earned the Premier Award for Quality award repeatedly. Missoula is halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. It is a university city of 65,000, surrounded by big sky, scenic mountains, forests and renowned rivers.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 211990.
Providence is an Equal Opportunity Employer.