Stamford Health is currently seeking an experienced Cardiovascular nurse looking for a full-time position in our Electrophysiology Lab. At our Heart and Vascular Institute (HVI), we are continuously working to uncover new technologies and treatments for our patients to provide them with the highest quality of compassionate cardiovascular care. If you are ready for an exciting, new opportunity at a top ranked Magnet Designated Hospital, come join our team today!
The RN in this role will be proficient in providing care for patients Pre/Intra/Post procedures, for a cardiac and vascular procedures but specializing in EP, including 3D Mapping Equipment, CardioLab, Ablator and more.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, rotational 10 and 12-hour shifts
No weekends and no call required!
1) Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing; BSN highly preferred.
2) Valid license as Registered Nurse in Connecticut.
3) Minimum of 3 years acute nursing experience, critical care/cardiac experience highly preferred.
5) Proficient in the management patients undergoing EP, cardiac, peripheral vascular and Interventional Radiology procedures highly preferred.
6) BLS, ACLS up to date.
7) Experience with scrubbing during sterile procedures highly preferred.
8) Competent in the use specialized EP Equipment: 3D Mapping, CardioLab and pacing/mapping maneuvers, Cryo Therapy, Ablator.
9) Competent in the administration of Moderate sedation and recovery
Stamford Health Benefits: