Registered Nurse Cath Lab Supervisor
AdventHealth Dade City
Location Address: 13933 17th St, Dade City, FL 33525
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Dade City:
- Only hospital in East and Central Pasco to earn Accreditation in Atrial Fibrillation in 2018 by the American College of Cardiology
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment in 2019 by Healthgrades
- Earned Get With the Guidelines Stroke Silver Plus TS Quality Achievement Award 2018 by American Heart/Stroke Association
In collaboration with Nursing Leadership and Hospital Directors, coordinates hospital activities in the absence of Directors and Managers. Working with Nursing Leadership, coordinates daily staffing needs. Supports Nursing Leadership in planning for future staffing needs. Facilitates placement of direct admissions and those from the Emergency Department. Assures effective and timely communication to staff, Department Directors and Administrator-on-Call. Investigates and resolves possible incidents and issues. Communicates findings as appropriate to Department Director/Manager, Administrator-on-Call and/or Risk Manager.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Reviews staffing and census of all nursing units to determine if staffing is consistent with the budget, staffing grids and patient needs. Adjusts staff as possible.
- Facilitates efficient patient admissions and patient flow.
- Makes frequent rounds throughout hospital to assess and resolve issues and incidents.
- Promotes good interpersonal relations between all departments.
- Assists staff in obtaining equipment and supplies as needed.
- Provides on-going and current evaluation of Patient and Customer experience.
- Communicates to Department Director/Manager issues regarding/needing employee counseling and/or discipline.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Registered Nurse with licensure in the State of Florida
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- CPI certification within one (1) year of employment
- Five or more years of recent experience in a relevant unit (same or higher acuity of care as unit pursuing)
- Charge experience, lead, clinical coordinator or nurse manager experience
Apply online at: https://careers.adventhealth.com/
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.