We are a busy cardiovascular clinic located in San Angelo, TX seeking a rad tech to assist the physician with treating patients undergoing peripheral endovascular procedures in an office-based cath lab. We are open M-F, no nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Prepare room and equipment for each procedure
- Enter data and patient information into the PACS system
- Scrub all vascular procedures
- Safely and effectively achieves hemostasis following vascular sheath removal
- Manage vascular lab supply inventory, maintain par levels, and order supplies
- Assist in the circulating role when necessary
- Practice therapeutic communication with patients and families
- Monitor, record, and communicate using electronic documentation systems
- Assist with the transportation of patients and maintain a safe environment of care
- Complies with and is knowledgeable about the principles of sterile technique
- Acts as a team player by assisting other members of the cath lab with various miscellaneous tasks
- One-year prior cath lab experience required.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiological Technology
- Current Texas licensure with the Texas Dept. of Heath
- Registered RCIS (Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist) or RT (Radiology Technician)
- BLS required
- ACLS within six months of hire
Compensation: commensurate with experience.