UC Davis Medical Center
Salary Range: $45.15 to $58.42 Hourly
Final Filing Date: 4/10/2020
The Electrophysiology Technician (Cardiovascular Technician) is an integral part the EP team and is responsible for operating the technical equipment used during complex EP procedures. Technical duties include pre/post procedure preparation, operation of EP monitors and computers, maintains inventory control, and assists in maintaining a safe work environment.
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at:
Job ID #5722
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification.
• Knowledge of cardiac anatomy, physiology, and electrophysiology.
• Working knowledge of EP systems equipment.
• Knowledge and recognition of pressure waveforms and ECG analysis.
• Provide pre- and post-EP teaching explanations of procedures and emotional support to patients and families.
• Participate in establishing policies and procedures; participate in on-going CQI program.
• Provide orientation and instruction to new EP lab staff; provide teaching to cardiology fellows, nursing students and visitors.
• Electrophysiology technologist experience.
• Must be able to be work overtime and occasional weekends as necessary.
• Must be able to wear lead apron (25 lbs.) for several hours/day.
• This position may be subject to a criminal background investigation, drug screen, Live Scan fingerprinting, medical evaluation clearance, and functional capacity assessment.