AdventHealth – East Orlando
Location Address: 7727 Lake Underhill Road, Orlando, FL 32822
AdventHealth East Orlando, a 265-bed community hospital, has been serving East Orlando residents since 1941 as an innovative local leader that fills a vital need in a fast-growing area.
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time, M – F
You will be responsible for the campus management of Imaging and Cardiovascular procedural cost centers and business units, which include Cath Lab, Cardiovascular, Interventional Radiology, IR, Interventional Cardiology, and Diagnostic Cardiology.
- Provides clinical expertise in delivering an efficient workflow in procedural settings.
- Manages positive relationships within the Imaging department, interdepartmentally, with customers, and medical staff.
- Manages financial performance for assigned departments, as displayed by achieving financial goals including efficiency improvement and supply management.
- Hires, orients, evaluates, and coaches staff per assigned department. Maintains high staff engagement as exhibited by employee engagement scores/staff retention rates.
- Ensures exceptional patient experience is achieved in assigned areas as exhibited by achievement of patient results. Accountability is based on the attainment of goals assigned, through collaboration, to the cost centers and business units that the manager oversees.
The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse with a strong clinical nursing background and a unique combination of imaging and cardiology experience.
- Associate's degree in Business or Healthcare related field
- Three (3) years of clinical experience within Imaging OR in a Cardiovascular procedural setting
- One (1) year of experience in a management/leadership role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information in understandable terms to all levels of staff
Apply online at: https://careers.adventhealth.com/
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.