Registered Nurse - Cardiology Cath Lab
Wesley Chapel, FL
*Up to $35,000 Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Incentives for Eligible Candidates (see terms below)
Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
- From state-of-the-art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as a leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
The Cardiology Cath Lab Registered Nurse will be responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. Responsibilities include:
- Supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment.
- Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery.
- Delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost-effective nursing care.
- Utlizes the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care.
- Follows established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and/or designee.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Active Florida RN license
- Six months of hospital nursing experience upon hire
- 500 documented hours of previous experience in dedicated cardiac interventional laboratories
Apply online at: http://link.adventhealth.com/tp/rj6_2cEv9-e.K
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.